Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Wednesday Wisdom

I had my wisdom teeth out yesterday {in the chair!} & surprisingly am feeling ok.
Im sitting here at my computer with an ice pack that literally straps around your head which is quite amusing 
{would love to post a photo but not sure i want that on the web for all eternity ;)
The fact that I'm up to my eyeballs in panadeine forte perhaps means i found this little wisdom funnier than it may actually be! 
But i agree - always be a unicorn....or Beyonce!

4 comments:

  1. Your blog is very interesting, good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I concur with your statement. The two lines of verse and statement convey me a ton of energy and I take AssignmentMasterUK to help me in the field of training and scholastics.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this website is very good wording and work on page dail blog post is always good no.1 web design agency in us

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are right and I agree with you, the writing on your post is very good and I have some friends who work in
    Lowest Mobile Price In Pakistan
    company and I miss them.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails